Re: API Credentials

Thanks..got the point..misunderstood the gui

Pradeep

On 10/24/2012 03:58 AM, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
Alternatively, you can follow the method used in devstack[1] to retrieve valid credentials by using python-keystoneclient:

keystone --os-username=xxx --os-tenant-name=xxx --os-auth-url=http://$KEYSTONE_HOST:5000/v2.0 ec2-credentials-create

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/eucarc

Vish