Re: [Openstack :: Folsom] Quantum DHCP Agent in Compute HOST

Hi Trinath,

Even if is perfectly reasonable to run the DHCP/L3 agents in the controller
node, the advice we give in the administration guide is slightly different.
As suggested in [1], the only Quantum component running on the controller
node should be the API server.
The DHCP and L3 agents might run in a dedicated "network node". Please note
you will need also the L2 agent running on that node.

Regards,
Salvatore

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/app_demo.html