From: openstack-bounces+xiaohong.qin=emc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+xiaohong.qin=emc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Desta Haileselassie Hagos
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 7:01 AM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services)
Subject: [Openstack] OpenStack + Nova list, nova show location

Dear All,

I still couldn't find the exact location where this "nova list" and "nova show " commands are executed.

Would you please explain me a bit what this load_entry_point stuff is doing? and Where exactly it is loading these parameters???

if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.exit(
        load_entry_point('python-novaclient==2012.1', 'console_scripts', 'nova')()
 )