RPC setup for Quantum

Hi Stackers-

With respect to the Folsom Quantum Admin Manual (
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/rpc_setup.html)
, the RPC setup section.

The lines ,

[image: [Important]]Important

This /etc/quantum/quantum.conf file should be copied to and used on all
hosts running quantum-server, quantum-dhcp-agent,
quantum-openvswitch-agent, or quantum-linuxbridge-agent (see below).

Specify that the quantum.conf should be copied to all Network Nodes if the
Agents doesn't run in the Controller node.

Also in the same way, IF we have the DHCP/OVS agents running in the HOST
nodes itself the same scenario works for it.

I'm thinking that, this configuration copy to  the HOST/NETWORK nodes is to
support the RABBITMQ linking between the Controller and the NETWORK/HOST

nodes, in order to enable RPC based communication between the Controller
and the Agents running in the Network/Host nodes.

Please correct my understanding briefed above.

Thanking you-

--
Regards,
Trinath Somanchi,