Re: VLANManager

if you specify an different address (for example .3 using the --gateway parameter) it will give that to the network node. (note that you should probably also mark that address reserved in the db so nova doesn't try to give it out -- update fixed_ips set reserved=1 where address='XXX.XXX.XXX.3')

Another option is to create the network with multi_host=True and each compute/network node should get a different address and it will leave .1 and .2 unused. Note that in this version you need to run nova-network on every compute node.

Vish