Accessing Nova DB from Quantum

Hi-

While going through the SQLALchemy of the Quantum, I was struck on how to
Access the NOVA DB tables from Quantum SQLAlchemy.

Can any one guide me on How to query the tables of the NOVA DB from the
Quantum SQLAlchemy. I have seen that the querying in SQLAlchemy in NOVA and
Quantum, is with Models which are the table definitions.

How can we query the NOVA DB tables from the Quantum SQLAlchemy like wise
cross DB querying from every Module of Openstack?

Please help me understand the approach in this regard.

Thanking you

--
Regards,
Trinath Somanchi,