Re: [OpenStack] Upgrading from Essex to Folsom

On 12-11-06 12:08 PM, Leander Bessa Beernaert wrote:
g to upgrade my current installation of OpenStack Essex running on ubuntu 12.04 to the Folsom release. I'm following the instructions from [1] but I can't get the new packages to appear. For instance, after following the instruction, the version parameter for the command "apt-cache show keystone" is "Version: 2012.1-0ubuntu1". Is there something missing?
Did you run sudo apt-get update after modifying your /etc/apt/sources.list?

chuck