Re: Bug with the openVSwitch plugin Agent !

I am sorry, i believe i am having a hardware problem because i have done

apt-get install -y openvswitch-switch openvswitch-datapath-dkms

on other nodes and tunneling just got back to work fine ! my mistake !

thank you for your kind help, i appreciate that !