Cloud with Essex for educational purposes

Hi all,

Sometime ago, I asked to the list for some help about hardware
specification for implementing a little cloud for educational
purposes. Finally we've successfully finished  the deployment of the
cloud with OpenStack Essex and we've documented all the procedure [1],
so we are glad to share our experience with you all. There is only an
important limitation: all this documentation has been written in our
mother tongue (spanish), so It will mainly be  useful to the
spanish-speaking community inside OpenStack.

At this moment we are just beginning to discover with our students
the tremendous educational possibilities that the cloud can bring to
us, so we would like to thank everyone involved in this great project!

Alberto

[1] http://www.gonzalonazareno.org/cloud

Follow ups