Re: Quantum Suggestion

I think we have already Bp for this:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-scheduler

also the quantum agents multi-hosts and multiple dhcp agents and l3 agents will depend on it.

On 11/16/2012 08:02 AM, Dan Wendlandt wrote:
Yes, this has been suggested before and I think would be valuable. One complication is that in quantum, there are multiple possible implementations (e.g., some plugins require agents, others don't), but I think it would be possible to abstract things in a way that are useful (e.g., show the status of various devices, and what "functions" they are implementing).

dan