Re: Quantum + OpenVSwitch + GRE Tunneling with RHEL 6.3

Hi ShaKe,

Do you mean the latest OpenVSwitch for RHEL 6.3 does not support GRE module
or something else?

Best regard,
David Geng

             Shake Chen
             <shake.chen@gmail
                                       Jian Hua Geng/China/IBM@IBMCN,
             11/19/2012 01:33                                           cc
             PM                        openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Openstack] Quantum +
                                       OpenVSwitch + GRE Tunneling with
                                       RHEL 6.3

seem the newest kernel not support GRE module.