Swift installation verification fails

Hi,

I'm trying to install Swift 1.7.4 on Ubuntu 12.04. The installation is
multi-node with keystone and swift(proxy+storage) running on separate
systems. Keystone is up and running perfectly fine. Swift user and service
endpoints are created correctly to point to the swift_node. Swift is
configured and all its services are up. But during swift installation
verification, the following commands hangs with no output.

swift -V 2 -A http://keystone_server:5000/v2.0
<http://localhost:5000/v2.0>-U admin:admin -K admin_pass stat

I'm sure its able to contact the keystone server. This is because if I
change admin_pass, it throws authentication failure error. It probably
fails in the next step which I'm unaware of.

Here is my proxy-server.conf file.

[DEFAULT]
# Enter these next two values if using SSL certifications
cert_file = /etc/swift/cert.crt
key_file = /etc/swift/cert.key
bind_port = 8888
user = swift

[pipeline:main]
#pipeline = healthcheck cache swift3 authtoken keystone proxy-server
pipeline = healthcheck cache swift3 authtoken keystone proxy-server

[app:proxy-server]
use = egg:swift#proxy
allow_account_management = true
account_autocreate = true

[filter:swift3]
use=egg:swift3#swift3

[filter:keystone]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.swift_auth:filter_factory
operator_roles = Member,admin, swiftoperator

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
# Delaying the auth decision is required to support token-less
# usage for anonymous referrers ('.r:*').
delay_auth_decision = 10
service_port = 5000
service_host = keystone_server
auth_port = 35357