How to enable EC2 compatibility layer in Keystone

Hi everyone,

I've successfully installed keystone(folsom release), glance and swift. I'm
able to create the ec2 credentials for any user, but keystone daemon isn't
listening on port 8773.

I've configured services and endpoints appropriately to point to url
http://keystone_ip:8773/services/Cloud, but there doesn't seem to be any
service listening on port 8773(netstat returns only port 5000 as up).
Please find 'ec2' specific configuration in my keystone.conf file below.

[ec2]
driver = keystone.contrib.ec2.backends.sql.Ec2
[filter:ec2_extension]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.ec2:Ec2Extension.factory
[pipeline:public_api]
pipeline = stats_monitoring url_normalize token_auth admin_token_auth
xml_body json_body debug ec2_extension user_crud_extension public_service
[pipeline:admin_api]
pipeline = stats_monitoring url_normalize token_auth admin_token_auth
xml_body json_body debug stats_reporting ec2_extension s3_extension
crud_extension admin_service

Any suggestions?

--
Shashank Sahni