Understanding "flavors" of VM

Hello,

I instantiated a VM using the cirros image, using the pre-defined
"m1.small" (1 VCPU, 2 GB Ram, 20G boot disk, 0 Ephemeral disk).  I then
logged into the console of the VM to view some system stats.  The num of
CPU and memory makes sense, but I am a bit confused on the storage aspect.
 I see the output of "df -h " as following:

$ df -h
Filesystem              Size         Used            Available      Use%
  Mounted on
/dev                  1001.1M              0              1001.1M
0%         /dev
/dev/vda1             23.2M        12.9M                   9.1M       59%
      /
tmpfs                1004.1M              0              1004.1M         0%
        /dev/shm
tmpfs                  200.0K        20.0K                180.0K       10%
        /run

What is the difference between Boot disk and Ephemeral disk?

How can I correlate the 20G boot disk to the output of "df -h".

Regards,
Ahmed.

Follow ups