Re: resizing instance fails

Vish,

thanks for the clarification re hostnames.

NeCTAR uses shared storage across compute nodes for VM images storage and
our compute nodes hostnames resolve

Is there a way around passwordless access between compute nodes for the
above config as the VM file doesnt need to be moved
its already on all compute nodes within a cell.

---
Clint Walsh
NeCTAR Research Cloud Support