Re: Do we have any schema for keystone v3.0 request/responses

Hey Ali,

We don't have an XSD for the V3 API sets - we've been holding off finalizing that up as we are making small implementation changes as we're getting it into practice and learning what ideas worked, and which didn't. Jorge (Rackspace) has something and offered to do more, but hasn't submitted it up for review, and I don't know what state it's in.

We also have modifications to the /token portion of the API that are pending final implementation (Guang is working on these now) - when that's complete, we'd very much welcome you helping us construct an XSD for ongoing use.

-joe