发件人:pyw
发送时间:2012-12-06 12:05
主题:Re: [Openstack] Why my vm often change into shut off status by itself?
收件人:"Wangpan"<hzwangpan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送:

Thank you for answer.
My image is OK,after vm created, I can login my instance.
I have many virtual machines running (10+), generally after a few days(1+) a virtual machine automatic shutoff occurs.Yesterday, the situation becomes worse, suddenly all the virtual machines all shut off.I did not see anything unusual logs in nova (did not see the warning/error)

I use devstack , and nova version is(last commit):
*   commit 3d418dcf860894523eff62a8338d09d58e994b0e

  Merge: e76848a 8b4896b
 Author: Jenkins <jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date:   Sun Nov 4 00:49:54 2012 +0000

     Merge "handles empty dhcp_domain with hostname in metadata" into stable/folsom

And I do not upgrade nova.