Re: Dead walk from forum

Well you can present as many virtual resources as your hypervisor will
handle.  This usually can exceed physical resources.

In common terminology that's called over subscribing.

In terms of sharing resources between many individual physical nodes, you
are now entering the realm of memory / bus pooling.  Basically this is the
domain of super computing hardware.

However, batch job work can be performed on many systems independently and
then results collected.  This is behind the basic tenants of grid
computing.  OpenStack could be used to stand up grid computing solutions.
Especially with the addition of physical layer provisioning.

-Matt