Server resize API in OpenStack ESSEX

Hallo All,

I am trying to use the Nova API (POST call) for changing the flavor information (to resize) from m1.tiny to m1.medium. Even though the API is successful (202 Status code), on the Horizon GUI I could see that the Status is Error and the task state is Resize Prep. I am passing the Auth Token along with the Body information in the form of json as inputs to the API. I have referred this URI<http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/programmer/content/resizing-servers.html> for passing the body information.

I am using OpenStack ESSEX and can I get to know is there any configurations that I need to do in order to get this working?

Thanks
Krishnaprasad

Follow ups