Understanding the Folsom-Quantum

Hi-

I have the following first set of doubts regarding the Folsom Quantum

[1] With regard of Quantum Plug-in, How does the RPC communication take
place between the Agent and the plug-n ? In the source code,
ovs_quantum_plugin.py, I find the setup_rpc method and AgentRPCAPI class
what does the reverse RPC tasks. Can any one guide me on understanding this.

[2] What is the significance of the file quantum/db/dhcp_rpc_base.py? Many
plugins in the quantum/plugins directory use the methods in the class.

[3] With core_plugin configuration being in place, can we have some other
plugin too existing in Quantum? Can any one guide me on how to achieve the
same, like a Fake plugin?

[4] Why OVS quantum Plug-in doesn't support create/update/delete of port
and subnets?

Kindly help me understand these ...

Thanks in advance

--