Re: [Quantum] Quantum OVS Plugin doubt

On 12/11/2012 06:56 AM, Trinath Somanchi wrote:
Hi-

Thanks for the reply Gary..

But with respect to the Quantum_plugin_base_v2.py code, which is the base class for the plugins, We can see the create/update/delete network methods only in the quantum plugin. But then How about create/update/delete ports and subnet methods. These methods do exists in the ryu/nec/nicira plugins.

The OVS inherits the base plugin:

class OVSQuantumPluginV2(db_base_plugin_v2.QuantumDbPluginV2,
                         l3_db.L3_NAT_db_mixin):

This means that if it does not need to make changes to the methods then the base classes methods will be invoked.
Thanks
Gary

Will ovs plugin will not consider the implementation of port and subnet? If it considers, where these are happening?

Kindly help me understand the same.

Thanks in advance

-
Trinath