Re: Upcoming wiki migration to Mediawiki

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Anne Gentle <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> tl;dr: Migration of wiki.openstack.org from MoinMoin to Mediawiki
> commences 12/17.

Yeah for the standard of wikis and wiki markup ... I think :p

> ... gives us licensed CC-By wiki content.

What's this last part mean?

> To this end, we have talked with the OpenStack Foundation board about
> licensing all content CC-By, including the wiki, and they are amenable.]

We may want to go with people agreeing to make any code samples available
under Apache 2.0 license. The equivalent project code license was my
experience working on Mozilla projects, and still looks to be the case
today, http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/legal.html

Cheers,
--
@lloyddewolf