[Announcement] - Openstack Nordics Usergroup

I thought I would build upon previous chats and efforts by myself and
others, now finally getting to actually do it!

Instead of running 1 usergroup pr country we thought we could try to
consolidate into 1 panning all 5 countries in Scandinavia since people here
often travel accross borders (Ref Malmö and Copenhagen for one).

Nicolae Paladi started a usergroup already for Sweden, this will be taken
under the umbrella.

Meetup: meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Nordics
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSNordics

Per country info is listed at the Wiki page for UserGroups.

Regards
Endre Karlson