Re: Wiki content imported into MediaWiki - please check

One more thing I spotted around links.

In the migrated wiki:
[[XenServer/DevStack|XenServer and [[DevStack]]]]

Clearly it's a simple fix to this:
[[XenServer/DevStack|XenServer and DevStack]]

I guess this extra link (that is obviously not valid syntax, and wasn't in the original page) got added when the page was imported?

Cheers,
John