Re: Vlanned networking setup

There is no need for nova to create the vlans, you could use flatdhcp and manually create the vlans and specify the vlans when you create your networks:

nova-manage network-create --bridge br0101 --bridge_interface eth0.101
nova-manage network-create --bridge br1101 --bridge_interface eth1.101

Note that exposing two networks to the guest can be tricky, so most people just use the the first bridge and do the public addresses with floating ips:

nova-manage floating-create --ip_range <ip_range> --interface eth1.101

(no bridge is needed in this case)

Vish