Re: Associating virtual instance NICs to specific networks in quantum

Thanks Itzik. This basically goes by the order. Though this should suffice
for most cases, it would have been nice to have more fine grain control and
specify the interface names as well.

Also, we cant achieve this in Horizon yet. Any idea when Horizon will reach
feature parity with CLI?

Regards,
Balu