Instance doesn't get an IP (Folsom / Quantum)

Hello!

 I'm following this guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/basic-install/content/basic-install_intro.html

 And I'm getting this from my "Instance Log":

----------
cloud-init start-local running: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 04:20:52 +0000. up 8.53
seconds

no instance data found in start-local

cloud-init-nonet waiting 120 seconds for a network device.

cloud-init-nonet gave up waiting for a network device.

ci-info: lo : 1 127.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 .

ci-info: eth0 : 1 . . fa:16:3e:83:06:4f

route_info failed

Waiting for network configuration...

Waiting up to 60 more seconds for network configuration...

Booting system without full network configuration...

 I already tried this guide more than 10 times, always from scratch
and everytime I hit this problem.

 I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 with Ubuntu Cloud Archives enabled.

 What can I do?

Thanks!
Thiago

Follow ups