Quantum DHCP Agent does not put hostnames in dnsmasq config file

Hello,

i noticed that Quantum DHCP agent does not put the instance-name in
dnsmasq configuration files.
This was working fine under Essex using Quantum/Nova-network.

I found the lines of source which generate the "-"-separated hostname in
quantum/agent/linux/dhcp.py, but i'm not sure why it is generated this way.
Is there any concern about accessing the database from
quantum/agent/linux/dhcp.py to retrieve the correct instance-name?

Or am I missing some configuration details?

Kind regards
thomas

--
Thomas Kärgel