Issue about get all instance servers using admin token

Hi experts,

I'm using openstack rest admin api recently. I notice that we can use admin token to get all tenants id.
And now I want to use admin  token to get all projects details(like servers). But according to nova REST api, we need to get all project tokens firstly.
for example:
GET http://host:8774/v2/tenant_id/servers

And if we need to get these tokens, we would let admin role be at least a member of all projects. So that we can get tanant's token id.
for example:
POST http://host:35357/v2.0/tokens
{
    "auth":{
        "passwordCredentials":{
            "username":"admin_name",
            "password":"admin_pwd"
        },
        "tenantName":"***"
    }
}

If admin role is not a member of one project then we can't get a token id for that project.
But when I use GUI web page and login by admin account, I can see all projects and also I can manage them.
So do you have any idea that we can only use admin token to get all projects details?

Thank you!

Best Regards!
Henry

Follow ups