Re: Multi-Plugin Support for Quantum (Folsom)

Hi Eugene-

Thanks a lot for the reply..

I have few doubts regarding the file /quantum/plugins/common/constants.py

[1] Do we need to update this file when any new plugin is added?

[2] How this file and its macros are utilized for servicing the multiple
plugins?

Also, I'm thinking on using OVS plugin and cisco plugin at a time. Will
this additions to the Folsom source code, does the same task as I'm
thinking on?

Can you kindly guide me on how this can be achieve the above setup.....

Can you kindly comment on the above doubts.

Thanks in advance.

-
Trinath

--