Quantum Help

All,

I have an installation of 3 servers based on the Folsom guide : https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/VLAN/2NICs/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst

Following all the way through, I have quantum all configured per the bottom of the doc : Your first VM.

I have the VM up in a VNC window and can access it.

Network is setup so that I have an internal net of 50.50.1.0/24 (exactly as the doc), and an external net of 172.17.21.x/24 which is the public side.

I have floating IP's in the 172.17.21.x/24 net and I can ping the associated floatingip of the VM instance, I can ping the 50.50.1.1 router, but i can not ping, or access the 50.50.1.3 VM instance.

Where should I be troubleshooting?

How can I know which interface I should be looking at on which node (i.e. is it a vnet, or qwe031qwr type of interface, and is it on the network or compute node?)..

Kind of lost on where to go from here.

Thanks,
Mark Langanki
EVP Operations and Engineering