Re: OpenSTack's PaaS Integration Discussion

Frans,

Stackato is a fork of Cloud Foundry (and API compatible) but it's
distributed as a VM, so you don't have to deal with BOSH.

It's just a matter of importing that VM into OpenStack, then building your
PaaS cluster.

We don't currently make a Hyper-V native VM image of Stackato available -
is that what you are looking for?

Diane Mueller

Director, Cloud Evangelism
twitter: pythondj