Re: [Ceilometer] Ganglia Ceilometer integration

Also, if some data from other monitor system like Gangalia is meaningful for openstack, they can be pushed to ceilometer also, either through special pollster to talk to those monitor system, or through REST API.

> potential blueprint for be stored in a centralized storage just with
> different namespaces). But that being said, if the backend is something
> like Cassandra, Mongo or even Hbase, the system metrics(from gmond) and
> openstack specific meters might be stored in a centralized storage just with
> different namespaces. Thoughts?

Considering we have a generalized storage abstraction, I fully agree that adding HBase is helpful. As to " be stored in a centralized storage just with different namespaces", isn't it be a deployment story?

Thanks
--jyh