Re: Instances RedHat / Centos / Fedora vs /dev/vdx

On 01/10/2013 12:18 PM, Alex Vitola wrote:
I'm having the following problem

Release Folsom

When I install any version of "Like" Redhat (Fedora all release,
CentOS 6 and 6.3), during the installation the anaconda not find hard
disk.

But, if i switch to the console and give it an "fdisk -l" the Disk
/dev/vda is there.

Inclusive i can create partitions and format in ext3.

This is some of the Anaconda Bug?

Installing Ubuntu in the same environment that does not happen.

Can you git more details of the steps/openstack commands you're using,
as I'm not sure what you're using exactly. What virt driver are
you using for example?

Note for preparing images for use in OpenStack, based on install media,
you can use a tool like Oz:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/creating-new-images.html

thanks,
Pádraig.