Re: [OpenStack][Swift] Fast way of uploading 200GB of 200KB files to Swift

If memcache is being utilized by your keystone middleware, you should see
keystone attaching to it on the first incoming request, e.g.:

  keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token [INFO]: Using Keystone memcache for
caching token

You may also want to use auth_token from keystoneclient >= v0.2.0 if you're
not already (instead of from keystone itself).

-Dolph