Re: [OpenStack][Swift] Fast way of uploading 200GB of 200KB files to Swift

You would have to look at the proxy log to see if a request is being
made.  The results from the swift command line are just the calls that
the client makes.  The server still haves to validate the token on
every request.

--
Chuck