Re: [openstack-community] Calling all user group and meetup organizers

Hi,

The meeting time shows me Jan 25 as scheduled date, is it right?
* Meeting status:  *Not started*  Starting date:  *Friday, January 25,
2013*  Starting
time:  *12:00 am, Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)*  Duration:  *2
hours*  Host's
name:  *Sean Roberts

Sean, do you have an agenda? I like to suggest two topics:
- If possible I like to get some supporters for groups.openstack.org site,
including content writers and some developer resources from the community.
We have a lot of knowledge about running / starting an user group, and need
to write it down, publish on the site and share it with newcomers.

- Also could be cool to start a discussion about group approval process. If
we plan to start a public site where everybody can create a new user group
we need to create some policy to differentiate real-working groups from
mistakenly created ones.

Regards,
  Márton Kiss
  Hungarian OpenStack usergroup