Re: [openstack-community] Calling all user group and meetup organizers

Here are the action items that I captured .

Public Apt-Repo's yum repos built off trunk - OpenStack
Puppet manifest on a VM (easy openstack)
Rolling upgrade Continuous deployment
Mentoring user groups leader
Checklists
Standard Slides preso
users group / restricted to college
Redirect funding from Sponsorships to PHD students
Bug Squash Competition

Regards,

Colin

If you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.

Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105
CCIE #18233,VCP
http://www.colinmcnamara.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinmcnamara

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little
longer"