Re: Total Network Confusion

Jay, Guys,

The Vlan Manager stuff looks spot on for my needs but I am a tad confused.

(Perhaps Folsom addresses these; I'm just on a deadline to get a PoC running and I don't want to look like I've been wasting time building this).

Assuming I configure my vlan on my switch, set my switchport to trunk and use vlanmanager do Scenarios 6 and 7 extend out to hosts *not* on OpenStack/ not configured via OpenStack?

Would I be able to, say, connect from my PC vlan to one of the vlans configured via OpenStack? Would this also allow me to configure bridges on Open Stack to route via their own IPs and Vlans?

Thanks,

James