From: openstack-bounces+cherif.mballo=gemalto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+cherif.mballo=gemalto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martinx - ?????
Sent: mardi 15 janvier 2013 13:18
To: Steven Hardy
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [heat] Grizzly-2 development milestone available for Heat

Hi!

I just install Keystone and Glance on my Raring Ringtail "controller node"...

Should I install Heat now? Or is it better to install it between....?

BTW, I'm using this guide to help me: https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/stable/GRE/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst - since it works great for Ubuntu 12.10...

Thanks for the info!

Best,
Thiago
On 15 January 2013 07:28, Steven Hardy <shardy@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:shardy@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 01:20:09PM -0200, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  Is Grizzly-2 available on Ubuntu Raring Ringtail (13.04) daily builds?
>
> Tks!
> Thiago
Since your question is in response to the Heat Grizzly-2 announcement, I
should point out that Heat is not packaged for Ubuntu (yet!), so you will
have to download the tarball and install from source to evaluate this
release.

Tarball:
https://launchpad.net/heat/grizzly/grizzly-2

Install procedure should be the similar to:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Heat/GettingStartedUsingMasterOnUbuntu

Assuming you already have a functional openstack installation, you can start
at "Install Heat from master" and skip the git clone (just untar the tarball
instead)

This should be an interim solution as packaging for Ubuntu is in-progress:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1083501

Steve