Re: How can openstack support Sheepdog in details?

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Huang Zhiteng <winston.d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Huang,
> What kind of details do you need? How to setup a SheepDog cluster? Or
> how to configure Cinder to use SheepDog?

Thanks for your reply. But i find sheepdog developers modify Openstack Nova
for supporting sheepdog but Openstack Cinder. Actually, i want to know how
sheepdog developers change qemu and libvirt in Openstack to support sheepdog.
I can not find Openstack's patch for supporting sheepdog. And if
support sheepdog,
we should modify nova, glance, swift,cinder? If you have any docs for
these matters,
please send them to me or some links about them to me. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks
Harry Wei