Re: Calling all user group and meetup organizers

Glad to hear you reaching out. The voice on the call offering space was me (Colin McNamara). My company Nexus has an office in Alpharetta Ga (1105 Lakewood Parkway, Suite 110 Alpharetta, GA 30009) that has a training room that can fit roughly 15 people where we normally hold lunch and learns / brown bags / Hackathons for our engineering teams.

If you can send a note to my work email - colin.mcnamara@xxxxxxxxxxx detailing the time and space requirements I'll connect you with a member of our Atlanta team who can arrange access and internet connectivity

Regards,

Colin

If you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.

Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105
CCIE #18233,VCP
http://www.colinmcnamara.com