Re: Network setup - Swift / keystone location and configuraton?

The answer is depends on your service plan .

Generally , the IP for keystone is the network which could be accessed from
client .
Also , the publicurl / adminurl / internal could be different .

Keystone is the auth agent for swift(and all other services) , while you
produce a request to ask for "services URLs / role / token" with your
username/password . It will return a bunch of of information .
In keystone v1.0 legacy auth method , it presents as several x-headers .
In keystone v2.0 , it returns a pack of json which includes more
information . Such as service urls , in your case the service type is
object-storage(aka. swift) .

The client could parse the needed url for using.
The swift-client is using --publicurl as I know .

[Q]Could I have a question ?

Which network will the client located ?

For x.x.x.x , you can just fill in the IP which accessible from client . If
there's a NAT of LB , you need to point to NAT entry point of LB IP and
redirect to the service port or internal IP .

keystone endpoint-create --region RegionOne --service-id $KEYSVC_ID
--publicurl 'http://x.x.x.x5000/v2.0' --adminurl 'http://x.x.x.x:35357/v2.0'
--internalurl 'http://x.x.x.x:5000/v2.0'
keystone endpoint-create --service-id $SWIFTSVC_ID --publicurl '
http://x.x.x.x:8080/v1/AUTH_\$(tenant_id)s' --adminurl '
http://x.x.x.x:8080/v1/AUTH_\$(tenant_id)s ' --internalurl '