Re: Instance blocked when migrate between host.

Hi,

same issue here, after changing the flavor. never returned to normal,
had to go into mysql once again.

On 01/21/2013 10:08 AM, Lei Zhang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today, I am testing the openstack migrate function. ( not live migration)
> After run the command `nova migrate`, the status of the instance became
> `Verify Resize` and never changed itself. Event though I found this
> instance has been started on another instance.
>
> If is this a bug? Or I forgot something to configure?
>
> --
> Lei Zhang
>
> Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com
> twitter/weibo: @jeffrey4l

DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Software Development
Unit Advanced Computing Technologies
RISC Software GmbH
A company of the Johannes Kepler University Linz

IT-Center
Softwarepark 35
4232 Hagenberg
Austria