Re: [Openstack-dev]Where is libvirt library packages in Openstack Nova branch

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Daniel P. Berrange
<berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Nova simply uses the standard "libvirt" python module, which is a thin
> python wrapper around the libvirt.so C library.

I think so, but i wonder if the standard "libvirt" python module is
nova/virt/libvirt/driver.py?

> This library talks to the libvirtd server via a private RPC service. Nova
>only includes its own custom libvirt integration code, the libvirt python
>module isn't part of Nova.

But the libvirt python module is in the Nova branch. Why do you think it
is not a part of Nova? Is it part of libvirt code itself?

--
Thanks
Harry Wei