Structure Hybrid Compute Nodes

Hello everybody,

Do you know of a way to set to work with OpenStack Computes Nodes containing different hardware?
In my case, I did tests with different hardware, example 1 compute node with 24 processors and 128GB memory VS 1 compute node with 8 processors and 16GB of memory. In the test I saw he only makes division number of instances between total compute nodes, but it does a calculation for use by node.

It is possible to make it work with some kind of calculation to not overload a node?

Sorry my english google translate hahahah

Follow ups