Re: Instances and ARP

In the interim you can set vpn_image_id to the UUID of an image that you want launched without mac and IP spoofing filters created.  On the compute node the instance is launched with the nova-vpn ruleset which allows DHCP traffic.

At current this only works with a single image UUID.

---
Joseph Breu
Deployment Engineer
Rackspace Private Cloud