Bypassing the keypair in Folsom

Hi,

I have a Folsom private openstack cloud in which security is not a concern.
That is I dont really need the security groups and keypairs etc offered by
openstack. So all my instances are launched as part of the default security
group. I have even allowed all TCP and UDP ports(1 to 65535) and ICMP.

But when I try to SSH to the floating IP assigned to a Ubuntu instance, I
get connection refused. When I so 'ssh -vvv', I can see that the connection
is getting establish but is getting terminated. It seems due to missing key
pair.

Is there a way to bypass the keypairs.

Regards,
Balu