Re: Add NIC to running instance?

Hi all,

I took a look to the Nova blueprint [1] and I noticed that it depends on a
Quantum blueprint [2].
This blueprint [2] was created April 2012. Quantum is now able to
dynamically allocate ports and it's all Nova needs to implement this new
feature.

Can we obsoleted the Quantum blueprint [2] ?

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/network-adapter-hotplug
[2]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/nova-quantum-interface-creation

Regards,