Folsom with Quantum on RHEL6.3

Hi

I have a running Essex OpenStack cluster on Ubuntu with multi host network
set up. Floating IP etc is working. I am planning to install  same kind  of
setup with  Folsom on RHEL 6.3 and quantum. I have some questions

Most of the documents are mentioning quantum server with other nova
services and a separate network server running dhcp agent and L2/L3 agents.
Considering that I have a decent server, is it OK to merge all the services
except compute node on same machine?

If I want to support floating IP, do I have to install L3 agent on
controller/network node?

Is it necessary to have a separate data and management network ? I am not
expecting a lot of data crossing the network initially.

I am planning to use RHEL6.3, any thought about it.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers
Kashif

Follow ups